A call group - also known as a response group - is a very useful tool that ensures that the caller always reaches the right person, even when half the call group is unavailable or busy.
How to join a call group
- Click the list arrow by the cog wheel icon in the upper right corner of Skype for Business.
- Choose Tools on the list and click on Response Group Settings
- This will open a browser window requiring you to sign in to proceed. Enter your Skype for Business e-mail address and password for this.
- Click Sign in
- You are now presented with an overview of the call groups available to you
- Tick off the response group you want to join.