A team-call group can help your team answer calls more effectively, as calls you receive will be forwarded to members of your team-call group after a set number of seconds.
How to edit your team-call group
- Start in Skype for Business
- Click the dropdown arrow by the cog wheel icon, select Tools and click Call Forwarding Settings
- Click on Edit my team-call group members in the bottom of the window
- When you click Add you can add members to your team-call group. You can also choose a suitable delay between when team members receive their respective calls
- Click OK to save the members. You are now returned to Settings
- Choose My team-call group in the dropdown of the Simultaneously ring option
- Click OK to save the changes
Calls to you are now set up to forward to your team-call group members after the selected time.