Guard Sky Edition is included with our Works Mobile packages above 3GB. Packages above 8 GB also includes Freedome - Sky edition.
Guard makes using your mobile phone safer and enables you to take full advantage of the phone without worrying whether security has been squandered. Freedome is a VPN connection that makes your IP address annonymous.
Read more about product features here.
With each account comes five Guard and Freedome licenses that you can use to protect your personal PC and other devices at home.
How to enable Guard on a mobile subscription
The Guard (and Freedome) account on the individual mobile subscriptions is enabled in Self-Service by your company's Self-service administrator.
1. Start by logging into Self-Service.
2. Find the mobile subscription on which you want to enable Guard (and Freedome) by, for instance, searching for the phone number or the user's name in the right-hand corner search box.
3. Once you have accessed the user's profile, click Mobile on the left menu, then Mobile plan and finally Activate in the red box.
4. Now the box changes color to blue, indicating that Guard is enabled on this mobile package.
The user then receives an email with login information for Guard. The e-mail is sent to the address specified on the user's profile in Self-Service.
How to install Guard - Sky Edition on your phone
1. To install the Guard app, follow the installation link that appears in the e-mail you received when Guard was activated.
2. The link will take you to the relevant app store from which you can download and install Guard.
3. Once you have installed the app, log in with the credentials contained in the e-mail you received when Guard was activated on your mobile subscription.
How to install Freedome - Sky Edition on your phone
1. Access your phones app store and search for Freedome.
2. Install the app. It's called F-Secure Freedome VPN.
3. First time you access the app, start out by pressing Aktiver abonnement.
4. Then Log på.
5. And then pick TDC Erhverv (Sky) from the list of suppliers.
6. Then log in with the credentials contained in the e-mail you received when Guard was activated on your mobile subscription.
How to install Guard and Freedome - Sky Edition on your private devices
With your subscription comes five Guard licenses that you can use to protect your personal PC and other devices at home.
You can do this by clicking here and logging in with the login information contained in the email you received when Guard was activated on your mobile subscription.
Then you will be guided through the installation process on the screen.
If your Works package is above 8 GB you also have access to download Freedome, which gives you complete privacy protection on public WiFi Networks, so that no one can track you online. You can install Freedome on up to five devices.