YouSee Musik is included in your mobile phone subscription, if your company has chosen our Works packages or you are under the public sector SKI agreement. You can ask the person responsible for your telephony in your company, whether this applies to you and your colleagues. YouSee Musik was previously called TDC Play.
Here's how you access YouSee Muisk, if you have our Works packages:
1. Access profil.yousee.dk/opret-login
2. Click Mobil / Mobilt bredbånd
3. Enter your phone number and click Send adgangskode.
4. This will send a one-time password to your phone.
5. Enter the password and click Videre.
Note! If this prompts a warning that there is an existing login linked to the phone number, please click Opret nyt login. This may occur if you, for instance, inherited the number from a colleague). The warning will have the header Du har allerede login til YouSee.
If you there is no warning, simply proceed to step 6.
You then create a new login for the phone number, using another e-mail address than the one given on the warning page.
6. Fill in the form, tick Jeg accepterer vilkårene for YouSee Login * and click Opret.
7. You have now created your user.
With your login you can now access YouSee Musik - e.g. by downloading the app YouSee Musik.
You can also access YouSee Musik on your PC or Mac via musik.yousee.dk/login.